Monday, April 16, 2012

The Solicitation Letter is now begun…


Last Saturday, april 14, 2012 the yocasoci had a meeting in ICC (Immaculate Concepcion Cathedral) in Pasig for the progress of incoming of The Paalay and Patapos 2012 (Flower Offerings and The Grand Procession 2012).
                As a help for the Presidente and Presidenta, I Finally got my solicitation letter. Hay, oras na ng kapalan ng face… It’s very hard for me to asking a favor to my officemates and friends.  We are now having finding funds for the start of Paalay. We had many plans we want to happen during the first day of Paalay. Mahirap maghanap ng generous people, When they see the solicitation letter, I expect they reaction? “Parang Ayaw nila at napipilitan.” Ganun tlga, mahirap magbitaw ng konting barya. I don’t know what they think about me.. beside, this is not for me or for the group… it’s all for the expenses of the upcoming event for this may 2012.
                We talk about how, and what we will do... pero mahirap tlga magplano ng konti-konti. But we hope that we will make it. Their still a lot of issue to solve. Mahirap talaga pagkanya-kanya.. but one of the ex-pres told us, “ ITULOY NYO YAN, KAHIT KONTI LANG KAU” Maybe she believe that we are under the guidance of Our Virgin Mary. And I believe that, kahit pasaway ang presidente namin, at he think that we still want him to be the presidente of YOCASOCI, I know that Virhen Delas Flores want you to be her servant forever. We pray he will make it. Dahil ang tagumpay NILA ay Tagumpay ng Grupo.
Virhen Delas Flores, Please Pray for US.

No comments:

Post a Comment